Thursday, March 1, 2012

Higher Education Roadshows/Info Days





All photos of ads in The Star

Saw many ads in The Star about education fairs by UK, Australia and New Zealand colleges and universities. Every year nowadays, they have such education fairs for SPM and STPM school leavers. Totally confused as seems like the sessions are held by different representatives?

There are also many open days held by the various local private colleges and local private universities. No wonder the young people got confused. As a parent, I'm also confused over what to choose when there are so many options.

Even though my children are years away from higher education, I like to keep updated about these events. Would not want to be still blur when they finished their exams, you know. I was in that "dazed" stage when I completed my own exams so I want to be more prepared for them. Besides, our resources and information available back then was so limited compared to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment